Sunday, April 15, 2012

Progress So Far

Since I started this blog just a few days ago, I realized that it'll probably take me more than just a week to get completely comfortable with each of these things.  So I'm gonna master these ones before I move on to the rest of them.  The thing I've been having the most trouble with so far is the whole checking email only two times a week.  With all the stuff that I have with the sorority, they expect us to check our email multiple times a day, and then punish us if we are not completely on top of everything.  Since it's Greek Week this week, we've been getting multiple emails during the day that, if we don't respond to quickly enough, we get mocked and ridiculed for not checking.

The other thing I haven't been doing exactly every day is reading for thirty minutes.  I've decided to let studying for thirty minutes be an acceptable substitute for that one.  I know it's not the same, and no where near as relaxing, but with graduation around the corner, that's what I need to be doing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment